29 Feb 2012

Role


I was never a Matt King, for I never had a marriage with someone. However, I had taken a  role with similar situation with Matt's. It went on like this: I loved someone and someone loved me. But then, because of some issues, we were not getting closer but separated further.

And then, on some occasions, I met her boys. (Or virtually, I saw their photos on Facebook.)I met her boy. I did not have an awful word to speak. Instead, I know what I have to do: become an angel and bless them from behind.

Does he love her? I just want to know this. I am not like Matt, who asked if they had sex at his bedroom. It was the emotion from a man of mid-life crisis but not for me. If she was loved, then good and well. She made the right choice and I hope she would be loved until the end of my life. If he does not, I would opt to forget and forgive. I dare not to say Fuck you, just like what Matt did in the film.

Because she made the choice. He made the choice. I made the choice. There was no one to blame and no one to get punished. Two straight lines never cross each other again in an Euclidean plane. We know that.

Very likely I will see that couple in the Photo day this Friday. God. Please bring me a pair of wings so I can fly away from the troubles. Also give me the power and courage to bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment