5 Mar 2012

Live


Yesterday there was a big match in London which could possible alter the course of Manchester United of defending the championship. It was a match with Spurs, which was a good team this year at the 3rd of the table.

Despite that I will have module examination, I opted to watch it via the internet. The transmission of the video was very poor that I could not possible see the football rolling. Instead of it, I thought I had cortical problem to see separate and discrete frames of the game. Also, Manchester United was playing poorly. Oh my Goodness, I decided to switch off the player and concentrate into the study again. It was 3 minutes before the half time.

And just 2 minutes later, Wayne Rooney scored, which was unexpected by the audience in every corner of the world.

And more surprisingly, Ashley Young scored two fantastic goals in the second half to make it three-nil, when I was reading the boring notes on the other side of the world.

What a miss, I blamed myself. But on the second thought, I was doing something right. It was not my game. You have already missed a lot in your life and the earth still moves. Some people live happily without you.

Therefore, let go and see them fly. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment