17 Feb 2012

Tang

I never want to express any political ideas on my blog: it is too ugly and dirty to write. I love the stories of some politicians, and yet, since the present politics are but blood and lies, I dare not to pollute the environment here.

However, i would like to highlight one of the most, if not The striking news these days: that Henry Tang was guarded by her wife for the scandal of his apartment.

"I want to build a paradise and I want my family to be happy living in it." She said. Let's forget that it was a part of the politics in a few minutes. (And as I have said, the present politics are full of blood and lies.) Who proclaimed this before?

She knew that when she announced this, she would soon be charged for breaking the laws and policies. You could not say that she was not afraid of it. She was around 50's and she needed a home rather than a Shawshank. She was a mother of her children and a grandmother of their children. She never wanted to get into trouble, let alone get into jail.

Towards the reporters and the cameras she did not shed a tear. She said it and she bore the responsibility with it. It was not able to disprove the outlawing of Henry Tang, but it definitely prove how deep Mrs. Tang towards Tang and her family.

It was just like how Jesus Christ saved our lives. He was put up to the cross and sacrificed himself for all our mortals. HE loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment