17 Feb 2012

Blessing

The surgeon never failed to inspire me. 

He told all the housemen-to-be that being scolded was in fact a blessing. Huh? Does it mean that you failed the expectations from the others? How goodness did it have? People around me were puzzled. True. It was the age that "if you never do you will never get wrong." And as a result, people felt themselves perfect.

I, on the contrary, never have a question about that. Mistakes I have made quite a few. I was usually being scolded, not only before being admitted to the medical school, but also inside the school and inside the hospital. I of course, would have some bad feelings after that. But it was a part of learning. If someone showed a bad face to you, you will need to know why they did so, and how you should improve yourself. Your allegedly enemies are the best teachers in your life.

These kind of people who expressed their emotions are good friends to have. In contrast.......Sigh! I shall not elaborate more.

No comments:

Post a Comment