8 Feb 2012

Face

One friend of me had be enrolled in a experiment to examine the effect on one person if he quits the social network for 7 days.

It looked quite interesting to me, because I had this plan for a long time. Why to go to Facebook? What attracts me? I found there is nothing to attract me anymore. I feel better if I can talk to other people and I feel good to text people using SMS, at least, when compared with making a wall message to "friends".

The definition of friends has been very blur. There were some friends in the Facebook whom I never talked to. The reason that we became friends was in a sense, very accidental.

It will be difficult to quit this as it will be difficult for a drug addict to leave the acid. The cortex has been changed and everything you think of in the real life has been linked to Facebook these years. It would be hard, if not impossible to change the chemical synapse.

It will be also the same situation when you have to leave someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment