3 Feb 2012

Quality

At last I would like to give some comments on what I am attaching: the family medicine and community medicine.

The life is so easy here because you don't have a book of terminology to read and a "sunflower" to memorize. All you have to do is stay in your room when you don't need to attach to private doctors or other assigned clinicians, since there is no reason to go through the lectures. I am already year 4. You can't stop me studying hard on my own.

And I make use of the time to read many things that interested me. The Oxford Clinical Medicine is no longer difficult. The Harrison is very comprehensive. I enjoy these days a lot because I am free of stress to study. Medicine is good. Surgery is good.

So as the quality of the consultation in a Family medicine setting. At least the patient can really talk to a doctor. It is perhaps not seen in other clinics (except Professor Wing's clinic). Perhaps it is THE medicine. You know, Sherlock Holmes always ask his client to go through his story completely before his detective action, and he is the best diagnostician in the world.

If you are really interested in being a good doctor, family medicine may be really one of your choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment