14 Feb 2012

Encounter

The story between W and I left unfinished. However, when I woke up, I realized that I was still the person I am in the reality. W was still the one she was. We did not have a date there. The green land. The blue sky. The clean air. We did not date at all.

Dream is a random product of neurological activities during sleep. It was not that you think about it in your daily time and you will dream about it in the night. We know that. I know it well. I used to think that dream is the gift from Him to make some prophecies for me. But I did not know if it was true. Either I changed the destiny or it was not prophecy.

Still, there was still a chance that people could share their dreams. May be it was possible that when I dreamed about this date. W would have the same dream. It was also possible that we dreamed at the same time. She in the dream could be searching for me. We could share the same imaginary space just like Inception.

Despite that, I must be conscious now that this was not happening. W and I were friends.

昔者莊周夢為胡蝶,栩栩然胡蝶也。自喻適志與!不知周也。俄然覺,則蘧蘧然周也。不知周之夢為胡蝶與?胡蝶之夢為周與?周與胡蝶則必有分矣。此之謂物化。(《莊子‧齊物論》)

No comments:

Post a Comment