12 Feb 2012

Soul

When Aaron Ramsey scored a goal yesterday, you probably would be cautious that someone famous would die. This time it was unfortunately an artist, even worst, she was Houston. Just 2 days before the Valentine's Day.

Probably you never knew her. Yes. She does not belong to this generation. This generation is sadly dominated by JB and Lady Gaga. Nobody is an artist.

I did not hear a lot of her songs. But at least I know this is the song of her. I Will Always Love You. This song was not originally for her. But just by chance she happened to record it, and signed her name on the history of soul music.

I Will Always Love You did not have a complex structure. The chorus was just a repeat crying of the name of the song. Despite that she sang what everyone's heart out. It was perhaps one of the best music I 've ever heard. and it was perhaps one of the best lines in the history.

No comments:

Post a Comment