13 Feb 2012

Midnight

After a nice dinner with our mentor MC, it was an hour before midnight. I decided to go home by taking bus, in order to recognize the roads. I did not know the way to go back from North Point to Tin Hau. Luckily, J knew it and she brought me there by taking the "丁丁", also known as the tramways.

The tram moved on. The lights outside shined into the vehicle and some passengers were fell asleep. Everything is just so similar. It was not easy to suppress the deja vu feeling.

"Have you watched Rouge (胭脂扣)?" J asked me. That movie began with Anita Mui sitting on the upper decker of the tram. "Surely I have! Because it was the movie of Anita Mui and Leslie Cheung." Oh, they two have become the ghosts that haunted in my heart. "It was brilliant movie. Unfortunately, before we arrive to the place where the film was taken (around 西環), we need to leave the tram. It would have been a good experience." She said.

I nodded. "In the 80's and 90's, there were so many good movies. I wished I have been born 10 years earlier!" On top of that, I wish I had never been to the present time.

"Oh my, do you remember Midnight in Paris?" J seemed have another point of view. "We should not stay in the past!"

She might be right. I might be wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment