13 Feb 2012

Missing

(Discussion with my friend J continued.)

What I also told her was my plan to watch He's a Woman, She's a Man (金枝玉葉).

Recently, Leslie's voice has come out of my PC and my head again. The volume did not drop but climb up during my sleep. I could still hear his songs during my dream. It was exactly what the lyrics said: 是你的聲音 夜夜陪伴我的夢.


Moreover, I also had multiple dreams. It was nothing but about a dating with a girl called W. We agreed to meet at an imagined place. As far as I can remember, there were greenery fields, with a blue sky and clean air. I went up so high that I can get all the wonderful views. It was the place I long for.


When will she come? I waited and waited. At last, I woke up. It was a dream.


I did not want to wake up and want to go back to the imagination. But I could not. I could not even see her in the dream.


P.S. Do you know that Jin Yong was planned not allowing Yang Guo and Xiaolongnü to meet after sixteen years in The Return of the Condor Heroes (神鵰俠侶)?

No comments:

Post a Comment