1 Dec 2012

Mentor

Today I met Leung Man Tao. He is one of my greatest mentor in my development of humanity. I am sure that many of my friends ,as well as many of the youngsters of my age are also under the influence. Another sure thing is that, without Mr. Leung's work which guided me through these years, I would have become a monster who cared nothing of this world, and cared nothing of myself. As to exist is to care, I would have never existed without him at all (spiritually).

Soon after the inspirational seminar about the meaning of death by Prof. Kwan and my mentor, because of the rain (which was considered suitable to the theme of the talk, my friends, as well as most of the audience decided to leave. But the burning questions inside me barred me from leaving there and I came Mr. Leung. As you all know, he is a very famous person and many of the staying audience wanted to take a photo with him as well as get a autograph from him. Rarely did someone who came to him to ask questions. I, as the (proclaimed) apprentice of Mr. Leung, finally had the chance to ask him question.

My question is simple: what is the best way to die? Should we end ourselves in Nirvana, or do it beautifully like Socrates, who believe that his soul would become immortal?

He thus gave me his answer (indirectly).

What do you think? I really want to know. Please leave your comment if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment