8 Dec 2012

Scorpions




One day my roommate randomly picked up a song in the Youtube. Both of us, after hearing the first part of the verse, wondered if we actually heard this song before. Thus we search something about this song.

We would probably not in deja vu because this song looked very famous. But then I am not convinced and I got the lyrics of the song. This is the chorus:

If we'd go again
All the way from the start
I would try to change
The things that killed our love
Your pride has built a wall, so strong
That I can't get through
Is there really no chance
To start once again
I'm loving you

It is not the fame of this song that moved me, but the meaning of the song. It could not possibly be better to say the words from my very soul.

I shall say nothing more. Please listen to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment