19 Nov 2012

Unseen


There were two dreams recently that stayed in my mind. The one thing in common in these two incidents was that the person X, who supposedly should appear, was not seen.

The first one was a vivid one. I was waiting for a train, by which I would go far far away from this place. X should have been with me, but somehow she was not. The train had arrived, and I just stood on the platform, receiving a text from X, asking me to wait for her.

I did not remember if I finally took the train, and I woke up.

The second one was a more solid one. I had a conflict with X. In order to make her feel a bit bad, I decided to have a date with her best friend Y. Y told me a lot about X and ask me to take more about her. I regretted a lot of making a date with Y and wanted to turn back to X. But she did not receive any of my call, nor appeared in the dream.

Though I realize that my dreams always fake me about the future, the consecutive dreams can hardly be wrong. X was not even in my imaginary world, and how could she possibly stay in the realm of my reality? Something that is not existing but one can feel it is what we call delusion.

She is just a delusion of my boring life, which just sparkled some fireworks in the dark night and then turn into silence. No one can ever see her, even myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment