23 Nov 2012

Rises

Last night I met X in the dream. Forgetting what we were talking about, I guess they were not so important now, for I already know the truth.

I slept so well and I did not want to wake up at all. I blame it to the weather change. Yesterday the temperature climbed to 27 degree Celsius. It was not a very November day. The humidity told me it was just  like a Spring time. Strange thing can happen.

This morning the temperature dropped suddenly and there was a heavy rainfall outside the window. For some reason that I did not understand, I had to wake up.

Standing against the window, I looked outside. People out there walked to their destinations. Vehicles moved to carry their loads. Rain drops still fell down. We still have to move on.

Things are worse then ever. But the night is the darkest before the dawn. What I have to do is to rise from the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment