18 Nov 2012

November Rain

November rain is the most sorrowful to me. It is not just about the epic song of the same name from Guns N' Roses with the emotional guitar solo from Slash, but this year, I understand how a rain in this very time sadden us.

I woke up with my room all dark this morning. There was no sounds of rainfall but the wet ground clearly showed the signs. Made my change, I went out from my room, seeing the sky blue enough to be depressive on the ground. Sometimes color represented the emotion. Did not you know that movies can tune the color to impress us? Life is after all a kind of movie. You thought that you were the main actor and the one you loved were the main actress. However, you would have no idea whether your movie is a comedy or a tragedy.

Perhaps it is not a good time to rain, thus November rain itself is something that should not have happened, but when it really happened, people got hurt. Freezing it has been, the rain still falls down. 

It is also the rain that makes us ignore each others.

No comments:

Post a Comment