23 Jul 2012

Useful

A day, a Y asked X for a favor. She asked him to give his heart to her.

Actually, Y almost never find X. She had her life, and he had his own. They might have crossed themselves once upon a time, but however X tried to put himself close to Y, he failed. One reason was X did not try his best, another being that Y knew X had loved him, but Y already had another one to love. Y in a way moved away from X.

But as Y needed to live a better life, she turned to X for the particular thing: and that is the heart.

"I know that heart has something precious that if I cook it, it will make the best medicine for me. I know that you have that very heart, and I just want to ask if I can borrow your heart for my medicine? Many thanks!" This is the message from Y. She never knew his phone number, so she used a more advanced method to ask him.

He without a doubt gave his heart to her, for he knew that what he was living for, though she was never going to appreciate it.

Silence was the response. He knew that very well. In Y's eyes, he was not more than a tool. He was always useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment