9 Jul 2012

Solitude

"Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a beast or a god."


I am not sure whether it comes from Francis Bacon or Aristotle. Anyhow, it is a good quote for me.


Recently there are a lot of changes around me. First is the family problem, from which I realize that what to be stable was not. The only thing that last forever is change. I know that I have no where to hide and stay and I have to go forever so I suffer less.


Second is about friendship. I realize that my friends have a preoccupation that I am very busy and they do not ask me to go out now. Actually not. I am always available to my friends. But they don't think in this way. Therefore, they have parties, leaving me staying in the hostel.

These are all the complications of studying medicine which you have to sacrifice almost everything. Some of my classmates are brilliant in making the balance. I am not sure if I can learn that, for before I graduate, everything that I had I will lose. I have no chance to learn that.

I know now, I have to become a beast to enjoy the solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment