4 Jul 2012

Skills

Here I am, the medical year five of class 2013.

The first day was a great day, because I had the workshop with THE surgeon. After so many attachments in different specialties, it was in the end surgery that inspired me the most. Why was that, was perhaps this friendly person that appeared in my medical student life.

Today he demonstrated to us some of the most important surviving skills for the next year. That was what he kept on talking today: you will become doctor very soon. This is a burden and it is also a hope. I know that.

I have already discovered that his skills are indeed timeless during my attachment: I could see that many people had tried to make their own clinical skills for daily activities, but at the same time, they could not make themselves a more effective, precise and elegant doctor like him. Well, that was again what he kept on telling us during these years.

I have to try my best to learn more from him this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment