10 Jul 2012

Dangerous

Our seniors and our professors always tell us to be a safe doctor in the future. I agree with them wholeheartedly.

It also applied to our clinical examination. A brave student may voice out some sophisticated and up-todate answer, which could interest examiners. However, at the same time, the examiners could as well be irritated and go on asking for the detail for that answer.

As for a student who wants to get a Gold Medal and work in PWH, he must go on the fight and answer until he satisfies the examiners. But for me, who never want to work in this hospital. I have to be very safe. That's what my respected private doctor tell me. And these days my respected esophageal surgeon and the colorectal surgeon told me.

I might have gone too far from my two surgical attachments. Notwithstanding of it, I did not really partake in the surgical treatment to the patients, and that's why I just voice out some slogans out, but not really understand what it meant. Well, if I have learnt anything from these few days from the general surgery team, it was : to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment