31 Jan 2012

Reliance

I had my driving examination for the second time yesterday. Unlike the first time, I passed. The examiner was nice and I was not under great stress in the course. Luckily there were not a lot of cars and the course he selected was perhaps the easiest for me among the three.

After that I did not go back home since I just had my cold weekends there. I did not have a good sleep, partly contributed by the cold weather and the bedroom which initiated my allergic rhinitis! As a result, I rushed back to hostel. When I was on the bus, I phone friends for dinner. But then, I realized that most of them were no available, claiming themselves having appointments with parents or girl friends. Few of them I was not able to dial to.

I was in a lost that I asked myself when I should come back to the hostel finding them. I should have gone back to home embracing my parents telling them I passed the examination. The air might be cold but the atmosphere will be warm.

The opposite is the truth in the hostel. I should blame myself making this wrong judgement.

Luckily I still have friends in the CU campus and I rushed to their room having a light dinner with them. The meal was very awful in the UC canteen, as usual. But it was the best meal I had this year. Because I still was able to find where to rely on.

No comments:

Post a Comment