25 Jan 2012

Feudalism

Finally I ended the video game by unifying the countries.

I could not sleep after that because I was deeply troubled by a mind game that I set to myself: What to do after the unification?

Why I have to think about this because the history told us that the 司馬 family was obviously wrong to establish the feudalism (封建制度), which can perhaps be understood by a system that the central government will give almost all the military, political and economic powers to the Kings within realms. The 司馬 family without doubt wanted to please his friends who supported him to get the crown by introducing this old system. But then history repeats itself and the family was punished.

The Kings did not want to support this family after that and make the business themselves. The central government soon realized this point but it could not control their expansion. These Kings did not have any talent to govern their lands. All they know are just corruptions. Economics are bad and they need to have wars to promote it.

And the world became a piece of mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment