23 Jan 2012

Pessimistic

I decided to go to Jacky Cheung's concert this year.

My mother objected it strongly, when she knew this decision. "You can listen to his music in the computer! Why bother to spend money for it?"

"It is important." I told her. "Do you miss Leslie Cheung? Do you miss Anita Mui? or Do you miss Roman?" In my mind, there were also Beyond and Beatles and Queen and Led Zepplin and many others.

"People are getting old and they will die eventually. I am afraid that I won't be able to attend a concert of our best singer in Hong Kong."

"Last year, I attended the concert of George Lam. I was perhaps the youngest one in the stadium. It might look aweward, but I feel good because I love his song. He sang so well and he was so energetic that even the old people in the stadium moved their bodies. Live music is different. Mum."

And you also know that there are few singers in Hong Kong now. Most of the alleged singers does not deserve the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment