21 Jan 2012

Feast

I just finished the annual dinner with my family. As usual, my mother and my father and I sit together to have a dinner.

We did not talk too much, again as usual. Father was not having a good mood, and mother was so tired to talk. Since they did not say anything, I felt a bit dumb if I appeared talkative.

There were many dishes on the table. They were really good taste and at the same time, more than we can handle in one night. In fact, whenever I come back home, mother would prepare excess meals that we have to finish them in the next days. I suggested that we should make a simple dinner next year, since we are having heavy dishes in usual days.

What should the simple dinner be consisted of?

Just salty fish and white vegetables, supplement with a warm atmosphere and sounds of chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment