25 Jan 2012

Balance

If I were the one who unifies the country and have to make a long term plan, I would then again make a centralized government first and then redistribute the generals to different regions. That means I would grasp all the military power first.

It is because I did not have the heavenly authority. Generals and tacticians will overthrow me if they were not pleased.  If they were given soldiers they will start war again and the country will be in trouble. Get the military power first is of the uttermost importance.

These generals should be grouped into three and be rotated from time to time so they will first have a balance of power during the governance and at the same time, not be given enough time to communicate with the local powers to generate adequate military basis.

And then I will quickly use the talents of these tacticians to build the torn economy. Do you know that 曹操 was in fact quite a good economist that time? He introduced policies that were not the best but the most suitable for that time of being to the people that time. He of course had a high tax burden (because of the wars) and at the same time, he allowed the people to have their own properties if they work hard. The economy was so strong and it was one of the causes that led to his victory.

It was a very silly plan during my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment