18 Jan 2012

3

After the Korean trip, life still goes on as I spent the time on a few things that are much more interesting than the module I am currently in. They are When Heaven Burns, Medicine and Surgery and, last but not least, The Three Kingdom video game 11.

I had a taste of it many years ago when the version of which was 9. That time I might be so attached to the novel that I decided to become a character in the game. I remember that I chose 劉備 and was determined to unify the country with his people and land. Of course, I was not capable of doing it and left the game unfinished that time.

This time, under the influence of my roommate RW, I chose 曹操 to play. And I soon realize that why he was so powerful in the history: He had many people to govern his land and his had many generals who were all very exceptional.

And I also recognized his tactics in his time was the only way to win: He did not also his enemies (who were surrounding 曹操 himself in the country) and made a lot of big and quick fights. He tried his best to expand his land, getting more resources and talents in early time, which established the success in the long run. The economics will prosper soon with talents to make good policies.

It still works today.

No comments:

Post a Comment