29 Jan 2012

Heaviness

Tomorrow will be a day of paramount importance because I will have my driving license examination again.

I still remember how I was defeated last time: being unable to break the car inappropriately and driving too closely to the cars nearby. They were the two fatal mistakes that you wish you would not encounter if you are really a driver. Yet I made them last time.

That's why I have this repeated examination tomorrow.

The mistakes were not taken away these days and I think about them when I was not occupied. I was afraid of committing them again tomorrow, which could cost me another sum of money and time for an examination, of which I lacked seriously.

And my parents comforted me. They asked me to be free from the stress and get a early sleep tonight. "Let it be." They said.

I found the melodies of this song come to my head. Let it be. Let it be. Let it be. Let it be. Whisper words of wisdom. Let it be.


What a joy to be with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment