21 Jan 2012

Answer

The PRC invasion to our Hong Kong is a fact.

I feel that I am not using the precise term despite using a correct term, since infection would produce more resonance.

One of the most important problem is the pregnant PRC women coming to Hong Kong for the delivery. It is not just a problem to our obstetrics department and also the whole society. When the baby is born, he or she will "enjoy" most of our resources such as health care, educational and political rights in the future. Of course, scientifically, the implication is still yet to see. But considering the parents they have, I have to be pessimistic.

One time I talked to some of my classmates about these issues. Should we help the delivery of these babies endlessly? I told them we should not: we have had limited resources for our local mothers already. We should never entertain unlimited pregnant women from that weird realm.

Their response was as follow. "In the interview the answer is not like this......"

I become more pessimistic about the Hong Kong. Perhaps I feel guilty of what I said. Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment