4 Nov 2011

Sky III

I spent the last weekend alone in New Asia College for revision.

Huh? I have already had a dormitory in Prince of Wales Hospital. Why should I stay in the male hall in the peak of the campus, where I can have no friends to entertain (or to be entertained)? Both of my friends went back home in that weekend, leaving me alone in the room.

Did I feel bad? Not at all. Having friend nearby is a bonus. Living alone is the norm. C'est la vie.

On top of that, what drove me back to the campus was not just because of the friends but also the serenity and beauty of the campus. You should also know that the male hall was on the peak of the campus, that when you looked outside from the window, you were as if in the sky.

I remembered one day in year one, when I legally lived in this male hall. I looked out and found that the clouds were all descended and wrapped up all the scene below the window. All I could see was the sea of white and the top of distant buildings. It was as if I lived in a Castle of sky.

Why would I remembered that day recently? Oh. It just reminds me how inseparable I am with the nature. I am not a man for vanity fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment