9 Apr 2012

Trade

I had a strange dream again. In my dream I became a doctor and was suggested to go training in UK with S.

S was a sweet girl that most of my classmates love, because of her personality. (I have to specify that is not never restricted to erotic love.) She was of course, a good companion to go travelling and a good listener to chat to. My dream is always good, in contrast to the reality (I have to say).

It is also philosophic. Before the day we depart to UK for training, S said the training centre was notorious and the title we would get means nothing after the 6-month training. Therefore, she decided to quit and stay in Hong Kong. I was on the cross road: to go to UK for a training which is supposed to bore no fruit, or stay in Hong Kong to have a easier life?

My response in that virtual world is exactly what I will do in reality. The answer is to go. The reason is extraordinarily simple: the chance only comes once. The source of information of S would possibly be correct. But at the same time it would possibly be false. No matter how unlikely I will benefit, it is still worthy of doing something special in life.

At the same time, I could just think of how the old surgeon told me: be proactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment