1 Apr 2012

Accident

There were few accidents that stopped me from smoothly going to Singapore.

The flight was severely delayed right from the start. Originally it was to take off at eleven in the morning. However, thanks to some unknown reason, the airways decided to postpone the flight to one o'clock in the afternoon. Fine.

And then the aeroplane decided to land on Vietnam airport at seven o'clock, thanks to the insufficient energy and the limited place for the landing in the Changi airport. We were running out of water and food, since supposedly we would be in Signapore in two o'clock. The kids were wetting and crying.

People were almost having an uprising when the airways just put us in the terminal of the Vietnam airport. Some just demanded the airways to provide drinking water, but the airways refused.

At that time I was just too tired to do anything. There was a football match playing on the TV. I did not feel like watching it. Something is just meant to be. Que Sara Sara.

Last, but the least, soon after the aeroplane went back to the air, we experienced some strong air turbulent. No matter how you had fasten your seat beat, you would experience a few seconds of weightlessness. This time, adults screaming and crying. Babies did not know what had happened.

I felt that my life could have ended that time. Yet I felt peaceful, since I have done something good when I was alive to the people I love, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment