24 Apr 2012

Drinks

All drunken we are. You can see it in every shopping mall there must be some coffee shops. You cannot just see it but you can also smell it with its distinctive odor. Some classmates of mine said they are coffee-dependent. Very true. They can't live without coffee, saying that it is their eye-opener--if you do not drink one in the morning, they can't open up their eyes.

I am not obsessed with coffee because I am too sensitive to it, meaning that I can't fall asleep whenever I took coffee in the daytime, let alone in the night. As a result, my eyes will get opened, my mind apparently awaken in the midnight.

It looked to be advantageous to the health, in a surgical sense. Why? Coffee drinking has been linked into the occurrence of pancreatic cancer, which is one of the most difficult cancer to be cured. All of you should know, Steve Jobs died of this cancer as well (He was already the lucky one to have a mild form of cancer, and received the best treatment in the world, according to the news.)

I like tea. Having it, I can managed to sleep when I want and have to in the night, and my performance in the daytime is much better. In the very last few weeks of the previous academic year, I was almost addicted to it to survive the examination!

However, some doctors said it was associated with renal stone problems. I was shivered when I heard that and I has become more cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment