29 Sept 2011

Storm


It was the first time in clinical year that our HKO issued the storm warning that we didn't need to go to school.

But who would know if HKO did anything right after waking up. I was the one who didn't know. When I woke up, it was 8:10am. Damn. I told myself. I would miss the senior round in the gynaecology ward. Originally I decided to sleep more but my drive told me to get up and dress up and rush to the ward.

As I walked from the hostel to the ward, there was no rain or wind. I was even more guilty.

Of course, there was no senior round today, nor was there any classmate before I got there. The doctors there did notice my presence, but they preferred finishing their job as soon as possible so they can go.

After a while, VT came as well. He didn't know about the storm until he watched the television in the ward. "The HKO has issued the storm signal 8......"

The nurse wondered. "Why on earth were there some medical students today?"

"We didn't have television in our dormitory and thus we didn't know the message. Also, the weather seemed quite good now!" We finally gave our logical explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment