24 Sept 2011

Pleasurable


In this morning, I had my driving tutorial with "German". Time is the thief to steal the happy moment since the beginning of the July. I really learnt a lot from this funny teacher and my driving skills improved a lot.

Today he looked a bit troubled and stressed. I guessed it was not because of my driving technique, for I did quite well today, not making a lot of fatal mistakes. (But whether it will still be enough for the examiners to fail me, we were not sure.)

"I missed the texts of my fiance!" His hand was holding his Samsung Galaxy I. He will marry his fiance 2 months later and she was pregnant. "She woke up so late that I leave home before that. Do you know why?" He knew that I was attaching to O&G, thus relied on me getting the information needed.

"She was fierce when she didn't hear my voice everyday. Sorry Mr. Poon but I need to dial her first......(He phoned) Hello Lo Por, I am teaching so I can't text you back...Are you all right now?......"

"It was a disaster." He told me when he finished the phone call. "If not I loved her so much, I will not able to endure her temper and requests. I need to make phone calls to her every time. I need to talked to her whenever she wanted to." I just recalled The Fortress.

"German. It was a pleasurable annoy, after all. Do you know how many people in this world long for a person to think about themselves?" I told him. "You are a lucky person."

P.S. It was of course a cliche. For me, it will be good whatever you are. The theory of the fortress doesn't apply on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment