22 Sept 2011

Elation


I woke up so early today. I was so conscious when I watched the clock. Oh, it was just 6 a.m.

Don't get me wrong. I am not having early morning waking like those depression patients. On the contrary, I was so elated by my dream.

Compared with the dream, I wondered, the real life was so boring. Yes Psychiatry is good. Yes O&G is good. But there is nothing compared with the dream. In my dream, I had everything that I wanted to and I could do everything I wanted to. There was no resistance and nothing can stop me.

It was as if I took a high dose of stimulant in the dream. It felt so good. Life is after all beautiful.

But after a while I realized it was but a dream. And more philosophical idea came to my mind. Do you still remember the scenes in Inception?

There was a place where people will get IV infusion of the powerful hypnotics so they could stay in sleep forever. And with the long term sleep, dreams happen. With the physiological support, they could stay in the dream forever.

"They come here every day to sleep?" Said Eames
"No. They come to be woken up. The dream has become their reality. Who are you to say otherwise, son?"

No comments:

Post a Comment