22 Aug 2012

Epistaxis

You are the minority if you never have nosebleed in your lifetime. 90% of people in their life would have epistaxis. Despite a terrible bleeding, it is also the bleeding that usually does not require medical attention. Do you remember you have attended a doctor because of it? I hope you not.

I used to have a lot of nosebleed in primary school time. My mother never got me to the western doctors. Instead, she got the secret formula from her friends to make some soups with strange taste for me. I had not choice but to take all of them. Really I got less and less nosebleed as I grew up.

So as most of my classmates in the primary school. I still remember how exciting it was when someone in the class had nosebleed. Everyone would look at him and gave him tissue paper (if any), asking him to clamp his nose for sometime. The class would halt for some time, and then resumed. It was quite enjoyable, as I did not like class very much. Some chaos were funny to me, and some of my naughty friends in the classroom.

Oh, why do I remember such a minor thing in my life? I should have been focus on the examinations this year and prepare myself, instead of keeping myself in the mood of nostalgia, hanging around for the old memories.

Perhaps there is nothing minor when you were a mere kid.

1 comment: