3 Aug 2012

Castle

Before I entered the castle 5 weeks ago, I thought I could be a Harvey Dent. In the castle we can still find the hope to live and the reason the cheer.

But then, I know I was wrong. "You thought we could be the decent men in an indecent time." In the castle, everyone is bearing immense pressure, for whatever stupid reason. They said, being a soldier is always hard. I don't see the life is that hard in other places. Soldiers are busy in other castles, but they can mange to have their own lives and interests. In here, what else could we be, apart from being a military officer to be ordered to kill, or to be killed?

Oh, I just realized. This is really a castle. Whoever think they can become the best soldiers would try their best to enter this castle, but when they realize that the life in this castle is so tearful and bloody, they have no choice and leave. That's why it is called a castle -- The outsiders is barred to know the truth, so as the insiders, who never know how a soldier should have.

I missed the other place so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment