23 Aug 2012

10

人生有幾多個十年? The exclamation, or the question has been echoing in my mind after receiving a call from a distant friend in US.

He is Michael. He is the long-awaiting man for me. I have not seen my best friend in my childhood for more than 10 years. Until last year which I could barely find his name from Facebook and added him, I never had a contact with him. In the years of Information Technology, I have to admit that I am a man of poor communication.

Things have become practical. He asked me if there is any job available for him. I then realized that he is a graduated man. At the same time, I am still struggled in the medical school fighting or begging for a mere pass. KY told me the reason that he would not come back, was indeed he found a job in US, which made him stay there.

But then I wish I could tell him how much I miss the old days. Things have really changed. My voice had become so deep, my mind so torn apart by the stressful life here. But then, all I wanted is the blue moon over our head, with us playing freely in the park between our homes. Our lives might be as short as the burning candles in the Mid-autumn festival, our lives are brighter than the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment