17 May 2012

Satisfaction

You the frequent visitor must know I always call myself a philosopher. Well, some philosophers do not called themselves like this because they are so humble. Some who are not called themselves philosophers because they overrate themselves.

I think differently. To me, a philosopher is someone who loves wisdom and knowledge. In this situation, I am nothing but a philosopher, particularly these few weeks which I spend most of my time learning.

Some classmates of me keep posting photos on the Facebook. They liked it. They feel that it is a great achievement to spend time on travelling, when the time is for living. I just feel like I am not the same kind of person. I like to work and I like to think. I am not smart but I try my best to understand my field. To me, to know something is very satisfying. They said it is futile. They said it has no end. It is just what they say. It is just what they think. They don't notice the joy.

Someone said one could die if he loves what he is doing. I can die today. Anytime. I feel like it is the life I've ever wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment