26 May 2012

Robin

We have seen so many stars falling from the stars. This time, Robin was the one whom we will all miss.

When I was small and I sang some falsetto which I heard somewhere which was known was the Bee Gees's sound, I was given a CD from my friend Edward. "One Night Only" was its name. I went back home and played it. I did not know what the lines mean but I found the disco music exciting and the slow ballad moving. I started to love this group.

At the first I was interested by the voices of Barry, for it usually was of high pitch and easily recognized. The other two brothers did not usually showed up.

But then, I realized that if there was only Barry singing, it was much less beautiful than all three sang together in many songs. This was when Maurice and Robin went into my ears.

It was never easy to sing harmony in a song that you did not follow the main melody. That's why the works of Bee Gees were all wonderful that they could play it without any troubles. Harmony. Harmony. The brothers.

And then we have only Barry to sing on the stage now.

No comments:

Post a Comment