27 Sept 2012

Baby

The long-awaited dinner with my groupmates was realized last night. On the way to hostel, I talked to my friend AL about my feeling towards the accident last Saturday. Actually, it was quite embarrassing, but I've got some resonance from her as well.

"When I knew that, most likely my nose bridge got fracture, I was quite angry to the opponent. I told my friends via the What's app. But you know, most of them had their busy lives and seldom did they take care about my situation. That I understood completely.

"I had wanted to tell my parents, but I did not do it. I do not want to scare them and I don't want them to stop me from playing football in the future by giving them excuses. I still enjoy football!

"So the problem comes. Without the family members, there's actually no one who really take care of me, when I was in trouble. It was the time that I realize how alone I am. I always joked to you and other people that I am kind of 'Forever alone'. I am not sure if I would really be that. In that case, I am also forever sad.

"You know what. That time I felt like I need some love. That's rare. But I want to put my head onto someone's shoulder and cry heavily, telling her I felt so bad. I want to cry like a baby. You know what. I see my limit and my weakness."

She told me that his boyfriend behaved like that as well, at the times of trouble. In this situation, seemingly I was not the only person to have this response.

"Why do we fall? Because we can learn to pick ourselves up." Somehow I thought of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment