5 Jun 2012

Companion

It just took me a few hours to rush back to my home packing and then went back to the airport which was very close to where Jacky Cheung held his concert. Of course, the melodies and lyrics were with my heart.

EH is my companion. Without him, I was not possibly to have this journey, which was supposedly to be a so-called graduation trip. Luckily, he is a graduate this year with a prosperous career ahead. I cannot ask for more.

Indeed he is one of the few people in this world who could instantly recognize what I am talking about. After all, we invented the language for fun and has practiced it for many years. It has given us joy and leisure, making school life more enjoyable and less boring. Our language was artistic and yet weird. Sounds paradoxical, isn't it? That's why they are fancy about it but they can hardly learn it. Moreover, I realize that our language is not to be taught--you can only appreciate it only when we two are talking. There is no way to mimic. As a result, there is no one in the university who can talk so freely with me as EH talked with me.

Oh! How on earth there is someone who can share the same language and thought with you? It must be the blessing from the god of universe. We are all individuals in this world, with our soul set inside our skull, but sometimes, as Aristotle said, friendship is one soul in two bodies. I am fortunate enough, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment