18 Jun 2012

Band

Why particular Rolling Stone? I was not fond of this band. What attracted me was the music from the performing band.

Again I had to make myself clear that, when I got into the pub, I precisely told the staff: I just want some music. Seeing that we were but three males, the staff put us to the closest seats from the stage.

They were a 5-piece band, with a female vocal. They were playing some great classics with strong rhythms, which I liked very much. The vocalist was really good, with a beautiful and powerful voice. The songs were all from male singers, but yet she could handle them well. The other members in the band did their own instruments so well that it was a surprise for me to listen to something great in this very sin city. They played with heart and soul, which I can 

I had some thoughts that time. Well, what if the medband can play something like this in pub. Michelle will still be the vocal, JK the guitarist, Kevin the bassist, and I being the drummer.

Of course, we were not excellent in instruments. Instead of it, I felt that in these years what we have played, was not from the skills but from the inner urge. That's why we enjoyed it, and we did not care if the audience will love it at all. For some moment, I was lost that I did not play something I like. But then, you can't always get what you want. That's what the Rolling Stone told me.

The rain came so suddenly, strongly and vigorously. The power supply of the pub had gone, thanks to it. With nothing else to do, the vocalist, Annie came to the tables and talked to the audience. She was perhaps a part-time singer in this city for around 5 years. "You know, playing music was not the good way to make living." But then, she enjoyed it a lot.

That's why music brought her to her band, and her music to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment