25 Jan 2013

Timer

Tuesday I decided to run again, after a few weeks of hiatus.

Runners should have the same feelings in our little town. After all, we will have our yearly challenge of having the Hong Kong Marathon next month. If we are not to make the best preparation before the game, everything we have prepared this year would become undone.

In the last few weeks I had more football games than ever. But in a friendly match you did not really have a lot of chances to run. Sometimes you splint, sometimes you walk and most of the time you stand still and wait for the football. That's why my stamina did not improve a lot and I felt an urge to run again.

Setting the timer, I started my game from the hostel down to Ma On Shan and came back. It was entertaining and educational to listen to the recorded radio program. during the running, and the timer kept telling me the speed I ran. If I had asked friends out to run with me, then we would end up talking but not running, the training would become nothing.

Well, running was indeed a sole game. And I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment