22 Dec 2011

Voice

Last night I was supposed to sing in the Christmas Party, but eventually I decided to withdraw myself from the list of performance.

The cause was very obvious: I lost my voice this week. The weather was changing and it became drier and drier these days. My throat could not handle the change and became very sensitive to cold air. I was forced to make some dry cough these days.

My throat, as a result, was inflamed. My voice was damaged. In that morning, I realized that my voice was cracked. Without a good voice, how possibly I can sing?

But to me, it is not the cause.

It was because I had no one to sing to. The person I waited for did not come. Probably the one was having fun somewhere in this planet. But hardly the one will think of me. I already knew it. It was not I that was without a voice to sing, it was the one who was without a heart to hear.

If I appeared to be optimistic, I could still think of singing it again. But probably, there was no such chance. I will not have a wonderful tonight.

Throughout the night, all in my mind was a line which was full of wit:

閉起雙眼你最掛念誰 眼睛張開身邊竟是誰

No comments:

Post a Comment