3 Dec 2011

Target

Despite that the I was not able to register for the HK marathon next year, I still managed to have a running along the Shing Mun river.

This was a shame to tell: I had made a plan of doing it twice a week at the start of year four. However, it turned out that I only did it one or two weeks during Psychiatry module. After that, I just rarely did it. The motivation was further depressed by the failure of the registration. Why bother having a intensive running schedule if I was not going to have any match in the future?

But I was wrong. After all, running is in itself a fun activity to do it. When I did it I could feel the wind blowing against my face. I could recall how I did the same thing in the CU campus in the midnight, when the temperature was just eight degree Celsius and there was no one on the road. It was the fun. There was just nothing but myself in the little world of running. It was so private. It was so fun.

After the exercise, my ankles hurt and my muscles ached. People said you can only feel the existence by suffering. It makes some sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment