23 Feb 2013

Colour

A plain paper can hold anything. Some tried to write down words on it. Some tried to put the pigments on it. You put all the colours onto it and make me a part of the beautiful picture. The colours did not fade in these few years and it is more intensified when the time of departure has come.

I am so happy that I, the paper, met you, the painter. You gave me the meaning of life and taught me what was worthy to purse and what was not. I made a mistake that I could never turn back and I chose to leave you, without saying goodbye. Since then this paper was never painted again and it made itself a trash, rather than a picture.

I usually did not turn back, but when I turned, there are so much regrets that I could not dare to open up my eyes to see. Therefore, I tried to keep my eyes forward. It did not help. People need to always remember the past to fight for the better tomorrow. Before is the front of the people. Our languages has wonderfully told us this very truth. When I really turned back to you, things started to come to my head. It completed the hiatus of me and I, now, have become a new person.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment