27 Feb 2013

Circle

Finally I did the half marathon last Sunday. Though disappointed by result, I still managed to make my personal best.

It is lucky for me to accomplish the run. Thousands of people lost their limbs which disabled them to run. Some people do not have the good lungs and heart to keep them moving. I am grateful to be a healthy person to strive for the personal best, at the best time of my life.

Speaking of which, I still remembered when I started to develop running as my habit. It was in year two when I felt that I should join the HK marathon, and I bought a pair of the running shoes which I am still using.  The first place I ran was in CU campus, in a silent night that only the shadows of the trees and the shadow of me were with me. I could hear, regularly, the sound produced by the moving train around the train station. Sometimes the winds blew and the crepitations from the leaves, I still remembered them.

Now that I am already in year five and a few months later I will become a part of the health care system. Time is running so fast that I can't possibly catch for it. Perhaps last Sunday would be the last time I ran as a student. Well, I can't get a better ending than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment