9 Mar 2013

Cool

In the end, some critics suggested that the failure of Manchester United which led to their defeat to Real Madrid was Sir Alex Ferguson. They said that, when Nani was sent off, the manager was too emotional and was unable to mobilize his bench players like Wayne Rooney or Shinji Kagawa to maintain the momentum of the team on the field, which was obviously losing faith that time.

At the same time, the manager of the other side, quickly realized the way to dominate the game is to control the midfield. And the way to control the midfield is to substitute Mordic who can pass the balls and shoot. Mordic did not let his manager down-- He slaughtered our red devils but a cracker.

I myself had similar experience when I had my examination simulation by the study group. My first station was examined by KW who was really good at rare diseases. I did not know what to do and my performance was bad. Having a low mood I continued to have other stations and did not improve. The whole day was gone and I did not learn really a lot. Blame it to the emotion.

But on the other hand it was a vital lesson to learn from Ferge and myself: how to stand up quickly after a fall is important, particularly when we have only limited time. It was just like what Rocky said to his son. "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment