31 Oct 2012

Nevermind

Currently there are two things that can't get out of my head.

One is about a new person I met, whom I promised to cook a meal for her. She eventually did not come. I did not reply her because I did not know how to reply her about that matter. In the end, we looked like enemy than we had not know each other.

What a tragedy it is. We'd better forget each other than hate each other when the kingdom comes. Why should we hate, which cause more burden on us than that person. It doesn't make any fruit at all. I had nightmares about this. I was very frustrated.

One is about my previous surgical attachment. I felt that in the past attachment in this hospital my performance was not pleased by the head. Even worse I thought that they did not like me at all. What worries me the most is that they will be in charge of the final exam, and possibly fail me. I am not able to get this out from my head for recent months. Be it anxiety, be it depression, I am not in a good state.

In the end, I know that I have to solve these problems. I have to say sorry for all of them. I am the one who did the wrong thing. More than that, I have to tell myself never-mind of these things. It is not just about "I don't care" about these things. I really care. But when the things did not go the way I wanted them to. I have to accept it and console myself.

Never mind about them. God. I just want to get these things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment