22 Nov 2014

1 year

Yes. I know it. I count the date. Around the same time last year, I saw you for the last time, probably in my lifetime.

Our technology has made us saw each other's face without really meeting each other. That's right. That's what is to go on in our decades and centuries. People will never meet each other. Instead of it, they text in the phones and they look at the photos from the screens. This is what is meant to be. Evolution.

You still look like who you were last year. I am sure, you ARE still who you are. Travelling through the psyche of human beings, you just know where to go and where to stay. Time and space do not matter, as long as there is there spirit that is carrying you.

It is just me who changed a lot. I am getting more fragile and fatigue. My injury will probably stop me from going up the hill and see you. My mind is getting strong, but no strong enough to say any word from my mouth. I have been speechless for long time. Nothing really deserves my attention and life is just dull. My heart just don't pump enough blood to activate my dying neurons in the brain. What is left, is just a mere robot with decaying flesh.

This is a story in one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment